I have a problem where my Yahoo Answers email address won't update. But I can't find anywhere to get support from Yahoo, only the forum. I have posted by problem there, but no solution. How on earth can I contact someone and get some actual help?
Here is what is happening:
1) In my Yahoo Answers profile, it shows an old email address that does not exist anymore. So I click on Edit Preferences
2) On the next screen (still in Yahoo Answers) it still shows my old email address, so I click on Manage Emails
3) It then asks me to sign in again, which I do
4) It then takes me to a page with "Manage Your Email Addresses" written at the top - but it shows my new address! That is, only one email address is associated with my Yahoo account, but it's my new address. The old one is not listed there. On this page it says "This email address will be used as the primary way Yahoo! communicates with you"
5) Seeing as though there is nothing to change, I click on save. I am then taken back to Yahoo Answers.
6) Back in Yahoo Answers, I click on Profile, and it's showing old email address again!
So I'm going around and around in circles and Yahoo Answers continues to send emails to my old address, but not letting me update to my new address (even though my Yahoo account has the new address).
How can I actually contact someone at Yahoo and get them to fix this for me?