Virus, i'm sure! (but don't worry, it doesn't too harmfull enough) and you can remove it easyly by following these actions:
- Open Windows Explorer
- Point to Tools/ Folder Options, select View tab.
- CHECK "Show hidden files and folders", UNCHECK "Hide protected operating system files..."
- Click OK (twice)
- Now, by using Windows Explorer, right click on each drive you have and select "Explore" command from context menu. DO NOT DOUBLE CLICK ON THEM!!!!
- OK, find and delete those files on each drive (remember include your USB dirve ONLY IF you pluged it after seeing "hacked by Godzilla" on IE): Autorun.inf, MS32DLL.dll.vbs
- Then, open Regedit (click Start/ Run then type Regedit). Using "Find" tool to search the key have "Godzilla" value and delete it (or CHANGE IT IF YOU WANT!!!).
After all, restart your PC and... good luck!