Should I leave my jobless/low ambition wife?
- together for 8 years
- we have a 4.5 year old boy
- 9 year difference between us. She is older.
- we live in social housing.
-no sustainable job in the last 8 years (looks like she trying but never puts in enough effort to succeed in getting one.)
- has a university degree that has to be coupled with other degree to be job ready, one unrelated online university course that proved to be fruitless aswell. multiple not for profit job seeking courses. And a not for profit entrepreneurial class.
- aspires to run online business but lacks funds and actual techical know how to be successful.
- i have had a full time job for over 5 years
- iam constatly struggling with debt trying to have a basic lifestyle, car, good food, go out once and a while.
My frustrations in detail:
- wife cooks seldomly. When done it is not a full meal. Eg: potatoes + chicken.
- i do most of the cooking when i get home after 8 - 10 hours of laborious work.
- Appears that when i get home wife does not take care of basic chores, laundry, dishes, cleaning the floors, take out garbage.
- get home, still in pajamas, appears to not feed herself only snacking.
- On computer all day. Obsessed with spiritual ideologies.
- wife has licence, does not drive
- wife has no desire to go outside without a car, saying "its too hard on my knees to walk places or ride a bike And the bus takes too long" ( the bus is scheduled once an hour and sometimes does not show)